Not Tired of Winning Yet XV
Let us take an eighteen minute walk down memory lane, back to the days when most people still trusted the Fake News:
Future psychiatrists will list credulous belief in the mainstream news as a paranoiac mental disorder, similar to the belief in mind control satellites beaming messages into molar fillings.
Please note the eerie parallel of phrases uses by people in the news. I wonder how many of them even know what the phrase ‘flame out’ means, or where it comes from.
But it is no more a coincidence that the people in my congregation say all the same things at the same time in the same way during a Catholic Mass, than that these people in their congregation do.
This is not a news media. They are not here to give you news. These are a college of Cardinals, legates, archbishops. They are here to instruct you in the mysteries of faith.
If you regard Leftism as a political movement and not a religion, I direct your attention to how many hotly debated issues of the day Leftism address which are theological or metaphysical in nature: defining when life begins, defining male and female, or saying who the sacrament of marriage embraces?
A partial list of the mainstream media figures pretending to be objective journalists and their ties to the Democrat Establishment:
- Chris Matthews, host of MSNBC’s “Hardball” with Chris Matthews, is former speechwriter for Jimmy Carter and served as Chief of Staff for Democratic Speaker of the House Tip O’Neill.
- George Stephanopoulos was Bill Clinton’s White House Communications Director before becoming chief anchor and political correspondent of ABC News, co-anchor of “Good Morning America,” and host of “This Week.”
- Susan Rice is the United States National Security Adviser for the Obama administration. Rice is married to Ian Cameron, an executive producer at ABC for 13 years.
- Ben Rhodes, the deputy national security adviser for strategic communication in the Obama administration, is the brother of CBS President David Rhodes.
- Bill Moyers was an associate director of public affairs in the Kennedy administration and informal chief of staff and press secretary to LBJ, helping to oversee the organizing of the “Great Society” task force. Moyers went on to work for mainstream media outlets CBS, NBC, and most notably PBS.
- Katie Hogan is a spokesman for Organizing for Action (OFA), a non-profit which advocates Obama’s agenda and which evolved out of Obama’s reelection campaign. Prior, Hogan was President Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary. Hogan is married to ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe.
- Elizabeth Sherwood, special adviser to President Obama and deputy Secretary of the Department of Energy, is the sister of ABC President Ben Sherwood.
- Tom Nides is the former Hillary Clinton Deputy Secretary and Deputy Secretary of State for Management and Resources for Obama. Nides is married to CNN Vice-President, and former CBS News Producer, Virginia Moseley. (Nides also once worked for Fannie Mae, which played an instrumental role in blowing the housing bubble which triggered the 2008 Economic Crash.)
- Jay Carney is a former White House Press Secretary. He is married to ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman. Carney has served as the Washington Bureau chief for Time magazine and Director of communications for Vice President Joe Biden.
- Jonathan Allen is Chief Washington Correspondent for Politico. Allen left Politico to work for Democrat congresswoman and DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Allen then returned to Politico. Bloomberg News hired Allen to cover the White House and Hilary Clinton’s 2016 presidential bid.
- Shailagh Murray left her reporting job at The Washington Post to become Joe Biden’s Communications Director. Murray is married to Neil King, a political reporter for The Wall Street Journal.
- Linda Douglass was a journalist CBS News and ABC News before serving senior strategist for Obama’s 2008 campaign. In 2009 she was named Director of Communications for Obama’s White House Office of Health Reform. In 2010 she left to become Vice President and Head of Corporate and Strategic Communications of the print and online mainstream media company Atlantic Media.
- Chuck Todd is a former Democratic staffer for Senator Tom Harkin. is the moderator of “Meet the Press” and the Political Director of NBC News. Chuck Todd was also host of The Daily Rundown for MSNBC. Chuck Todd is also married to a former DNC staffer, who is a consultant for Democratic candidates.